Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is ghost exist in the world ? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67314)

jackbuzz 08-02-2016 01:28 AM

Does real ghost exist in the world

Hello Everyone!! ::cool::

Have you ever seen a real ghost ::devil::in you life. Is there ghost are exist in the world. I watched a lot of horror movies and TV shows but i don't believe in the real ghost.

What do you say guys does Ghost reality exist.

Sculpt 08-02-2016 02:58 PM

I has no seen ghost. Spirits and other dimensionals are exit in world. Jackbuzz are ghost reality exist. ::EEK!::

MichaelMyers 08-02-2016 03:32 PM

Yes, the souls of those who die violently or unexpectedly continue to roam the earth.

Sculpt 08-02-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers (Post 1015778)
Yes, the souls of those who die violently or unexpectedly continue to roam the earth.

What if they expectedly plan their own death, and the planned death is only mildly violent? Do they roam earthy?

Bloof 08-02-2016 04:44 PM

I have seen a ghost. No one can convince me otherwise. It was in broad daylight and I was with a group of daycare kids. I don't care if people believe me or not because there is no other explanation.

Angra 08-02-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1015776)
I has no seen ghost. Spirits and other dimensionals are exit in world. Jackbuzz are ghost reality exist. ::EEK!::

Thumb resize.

Angra 08-02-2016 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloof (Post 1015782)
I have seen a ghost. No one can convince me otherwise. It was in broad daylight and I was with a group of daycare kids. I don't care if people believe me or not because there is no other explanation.

Did they see the ghost as well?

Bloof 08-02-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1015784)
Did they see the ghost as well?

They were toddlers and my first instinct was to yell at the man because he appeared to be lurking near these antique trucks parked in an empty lot. I thought he was trying to hide from us or scare the kids. He startled me quite frankly. One minute he wasn't there and the next minute he was. He wore sunglasses, had bandages around his face (like he had been burnt), a baseball cap and mechanics overalls. Then he just vanished. I didn't say anything to kids. My husband went back later to look around and saw nothing.

jackbuzz 08-02-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloof (Post 1015782)

Yes i also think that ghost are exist and one of my friend was telling me that he has seen a ghost In cemetery.

ImmortalSlasher 08-02-2016 10:21 PM

They don't make logical sense but I'm sure they exist. I posted about them before years ago.