Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Silent Hill (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203)

natas 09-25-2003 12:00 PM

Silent Hill

I know this might be an older game but its soo good!! Silent Hill for the playstation is phenomenal!! I know there's a second one out but I haven't seen it yet. Heard that it is awesome.
If you haven't played the game, I suggest you do. It's full of surprises that make you wet yourself and alterate realms. Trust me, its worth it!!!! :eek:

natas 09-26-2003 03:16 PM

:eek:

roguesblight 10-13-2003 01:34 AM

I agree! I love that game! and anyone who likes games like Resident Evil will like it also! Silent Hill does have one or two follow-up games for P2. But I don't want to buy that system because RE is now being made for Nintendo Gamecube. And with RE and Super Metroid and Mario being on that system, it kinda out-weighs P2! If ya like Silent Hill or RE then ya probably like Parasite Eve, also! If ya haven't tried it, Please do, You'll love it!

avenger00soul 10-13-2003 06:35 AM

Silent Hill is getting the Hollywood treatment. Christophe Gans (Brotherhood of the Wolf) is attached to direct. Can't wait.

Blizz 10-13-2003 07:07 PM

I loved playing the games, a great macabre story. Lets just hope the movie isn't as dissappointing as Resident Evil :p

roguesblight 10-15-2003 06:38 PM

Disappointing? Oh no! I loved the Resident Evil movie and look forward to part 2! And Milla was cool in it also!

vera-icon 10-26-2003 02:39 AM

Silent Hill is a great game.. the first one kept me up at night, i just had to finish it.
the second one was just as creepy, and i'm playing the third one now.... and this one made me jump and scream.. i've almost finished it, but i can't bring myself to play it at night if i'm alone. LOL

as for Resident Evil... i bought the Nintendo GC just so i could play the remake and it kicked ass, it still does. The first time i encountered one of those crimson heads, i screamed and turned it off for about an hour. Zero was pretty good, and i can't wait Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Outbreak.

roguesblight 10-28-2003 12:28 PM

I wish i could afford game cube, and all the mentioned games for it. I really love those kinds of games.

redruM 10-31-2003 04:18 AM

yes. Silent Hill is still an awesome game. i think there are rumors for a remake of it to the Cube and even to PSX 2. heres hioping for a PSX2 release. ;)

also, SH 2 is a scary as hell adventure. the atmosphere is freaking out there.

roguesblight 11-15-2003 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by redruM
yes. Silent Hill is still an awesome game. i think there are rumors for a remake of it to the Cube and even to PSX 2. heres hioping for a PSX2 release. ;)

also, SH 2 is a scary as hell adventure. the atmosphere is freaking out there.

Even freakier than the first I hope! I love when a game improves on itself and doesn't just equal itself.