Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Lounge (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Click on this bitch. (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11476)

nix-hex 11-05-2004 08:37 AM

Click on this bitch.

to all of u total asses that didn't welcome me u can just fuck off i mean god all i was trying to do was say hey an if u dont like to read all the "noobs" msgs then why do u come to the new member lounge? - ne way im not a killer yet. dont make me turn into 1

Thank You have a nice day.

horrorgirl7734 11-05-2004 10:15 AM

Amen

Welcome. :)

tic 11-05-2004 10:21 AM

likewise.
good evening and welcome
now where's the axe.

some people just don't know where to stop. i mean my doctor warned me about people like you, remember just count slowly to ten then if all else fails, behead the fucker!:mad:

deftones6 11-05-2004 10:43 AM

Re: Click on this bitch.

Quote:

Originally posted by nix-hex
to all of u total asses that didn't welcome me u can just fuck off i mean god all i was trying to do was say hey an if u dont like to read all the "noobs" msgs then why do u come to the new member lounge? - ne way im not a killer yet. dont make me turn into 1

wow. so hostile. with an attitude like that you won't get many welcomes

ShankS 11-05-2004 10:48 AM

Quote:

two posts and you tell my buddies to fuck off!! Hey dicksplash I already said fuckyou in another thread, dont come here dishing out the grief.....so once again.....

zwoti 11-05-2004 11:00 AM

Quote:

wow....such manners :p

Ginger<3 11-05-2004 01:08 PM

welcome to the khaos!

DraculaInDallas 11-05-2004 01:09 PM

Quote:

Damn nix.....lighten up. Everyone of us has gotten the same welcome when we were n00bs. Kind of a tradition.....let me make it up to you with a welcome song from Johnny Cash ;) :cool:

chaplain 11-05-2004 01:13 PM

The Man in Black has spoken.

FairyKorpes 11-05-2004 01:59 PM

You're a real fucking weirdo.