Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   It has begun.............. (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14895)

Chainsaw Guy 04-13-2005 02:02 PM

It has begun..............

its time for me to go to my Slipknot concert whish me luck that i come back alive

bwind22 04-13-2005 05:40 PM

I'm not a big Slipknot fan, but have fun, I've heard they put on good shows.

Try not to die.

virus five 04-13-2005 06:20 PM

Stay classy, Chainsaw.

ItsAlive75 04-13-2005 08:30 PM

Hold on to that soul of yours.

Sedated_replica 04-13-2005 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Hold on to that soul of yours.
eehhh... I think its too late

bwind22 04-14-2005 03:39 AM

I thought he'd be back to tell us how it was, but I guess Slipknot must have eaten him after the show.

Chainsaw Guy 04-14-2005 11:30 AM

omfg what a show!!!!! Joeys solo was unbelievable i mean jesus christ. The anticipation when you saw their shadows behind a white curtain was awesome and Fridaythe13thfan haha i got Joeys drum stick. It was an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ show sry i didn't tell you last night i was just really drained.

Chainsaw Guy 04-14-2005 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
omfg what a show!!!!! Joeys solo was unbelievable i mean jesus christ. The anticipation when you saw their shadows behind a white curtain was awesome and Fridaythe13thfan haha i got Joeys drum stick. It was an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ show sry i didn't tell you last night i was just really drained.
also they were recording a live album there!!! p.s. i propably inhaled 15 years worth the weed in 5 hours

sweet4dnb 04-14-2005 02:59 PM

I don't like them but they do put on a good show, saw em with Slayer last year.

Left mid-set.. my sister and I both had headaches and our friend was sick.

Yellow Jacket 04-14-2005 04:50 PM

Man you're f'n lucky Chainsaw! U got Joey's drum stick, dammit! You're my fuckin' idol! lol but seriously KICK ASS MAN!!! I hope u took some pics cuz I wanna see them. SLIPKNOT ROCK!!!