Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   People who piss you off about music (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15363)

Chainsaw Guy 05-06-2005 04:17 PM

People who piss you off about music

ok now im at school with my friends and this girl buts in and says "Slipknot sucks" because i was wearing a t-shirt with them on it. So i ask "have you ever heard any of their songs" she says "no" so i say "Well your not just heavy enough for it". Then she says "i listen to heavy music" and i say "like what" she says "Linkin Park" WHAT THE HELL??????
Now i was sitting down at lunch today aswell and this kid comes up to me and says "I like slipknot that song Duality is hella sick" so i ask " Isn't surfacing good to" he says "What?". At this point i knew he wasn't a true fan so i told him to "Fuck off"

massacre man 05-06-2005 04:42 PM

Re: People who piss you off about music

Quote:

Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
At this point i knew he wasn't a true fan so i told him to "Fuck off"
i doubt you did that, if it was a big kid but it coulda been a little one i don't know

i respect Slipknot, but it's not my style

barbra 05-06-2005 05:44 PM

to each their own. I hate riding in a car thats blaring bad music, but what I consider good music you might consider annoying and vise versa, blah blah blah... blah..blahblah..blah

Chainsaw Guy 05-07-2005 06:53 AM

Re: Re: People who piss you off about music

Quote:

Originally posted by massacre man
i doubt you did that, if it was a big kid but it coulda been a little one i don't know

I tell anyone to Fuck off

ItsAlive75 05-08-2005 02:37 PM

I hate when R&B singers are referred to as "artists".

LilMissScareAll 05-08-2005 06:56 PM

The only time I get pissed off about music is when people actually put ME down, personally for liking a specific band or type of music. I don't care if people think a band I like sucks, as long as they don't attack me for liking them, and constantly say stupid stuff about it. Like one of my ex boyfriends...he always made fun of me because of the music I liked. We agreed on a few bands, but that was it. He was more into rock & roll while I love metal. And there was a guy online who saw my profile on a site once and sent me a message, telling me what a loser I was just because of the bands I had on my profile. :rolleyes:
I do get pissed off when they play country music at work though. :mad: Country=worst music on the planet, in my opinion. I've gotten to where I know which days they play the country music so I take something good to listen to on those days, because it drives me crazy to listen to it. If those country people can get record deals, my cat should be rich & famous right now for his singing, because his voice sounds ALOT better. :p

Chainsaw Guy 05-08-2005 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LilMissScareAll
The only time I get pissed off about music is when people actually put ME down, personally for liking a specific band or type of music. I don't care if people think a band I like sucks, as long as they don't attack me for liking them, and constantly say stupid stuff about it. Like one of my ex boyfriends...he always made fun of me because of the music I liked. We agreed on a few bands, but that was it. He was more into rock & roll while I love metal. And there was a guy online who saw my profile on a site once and sent me a message, telling me what a loser I was just because of the bands I had on my profile. :rolleyes:

the same thing happens to me

Dante'sInferno 05-08-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LilMissScareAll
I do get pissed off when they play country music at work though. :mad: Country=worst music on the planet, in my opinion. I've gotten to where I know which days they play the country music so I take something good to listen to on those days, because it drives me crazy to listen to it. If those country people can get record deals, my cat should be rich & famous right now for his singing, because his voice sounds ALOT better. :p

Agreed.

virus five 05-08-2005 08:48 PM

Sounds very high school-ish to me.

friday13thfan 05-09-2005 05:25 PM

ghey chainsaw just chose he likes the new shit best does not make him not a true fan... he just has not had a chance to listen to songs like plaque, left behind, wait and bleed and any other iwoa and beyond shit... he is a noob fan if you will. in fact i use to despise the very mention of the knot but now i would jump at a chance just to see them in concert...damn you.....and i doubt you tell everyone to fuck off...tell that to a cop see what happens. Better make sure he is on the donut break