Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   TV Shows (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Homicide: Life on the Street (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2923)

HappyCamper 01-08-2004 09:00 AM

Homicide: Life on the Street

did anyone else like this show? i loved it, and have seen almost every episode. i even got the first and second seasons on dvd as a gift this past christmas.

Popcorn King 01-08-2004 09:37 AM

Best cop show. Ever. Period.

HappyCamper 01-08-2004 10:47 AM

Quote:

Popcorn King

Definitely agree! perhaps the reason i loved that so much was that it A) was filmed in Baltimore (have family there...love it) and B) i loved the filming style.

the horror film i'm working on, sorta has that same film style...

cheebacheeba 01-11-2004 11:34 PM

as I recall, "In the heat of the night" had one or two of the same actors (same characters even maybe) that show was also pretty cool, I never saw the movie though....
I THINK I used to watch homicide, izzat where one of the senior officers is a bald black dude, and had something up with his brain and when he came back, referred to the coffee as the "bagel"???
Im sure I remember the show, it was the shit...

avenger00soul 01-12-2004 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Popcorn King
Nah. The Shield.

cheebacheeba 01-12-2004 10:00 PM

Two I really liked were
1: The one about the fire service, cops, and ambulance guys, all in the one show, cant remember the name....but I think it mighta been third watch...
2: Yet another one I've forgotten, but I know it came out about 7 years ago, and Speilburg apparently had a lot to do with it, all I remember about this one is that in the very first episode, the main character had his partner shot and killed, and one of the cops was a funny short dude with glasses, who you later on found out had a brother that was a bum....

Any ideas?

avenger00soul 01-13-2004 06:19 AM

Third Watch is the first one. Not sure about the second one. I could look into it though.

D'Lo 01-13-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by cheebacheeba
Two I really liked were
1: The one about the fire service, cops, and ambulance guys, all in the one show, cant remember the name....but I think it mighta been third watch...
2: Yet another one I've forgotten, but I know it came out about 7 years ago, and Speilburg apparently had a lot to do with it, all I remember about this one is that in the very first episode, the main character had his partner shot and killed, and one of the cops was a funny short dude with glasses, who you later on found out had a brother that was a bum....

Any ideas?

I think the second one was called 'High Incident'.

cheebacheeba 01-13-2004 05:32 PM

Holy shit man, you're right!!!! I totally forgot the damn name....any one else see it (High incident)??
How long did it run for? Worth searching for a dvd?