View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
In some of the areas during the bus to her all you could smell was food. You could smell a lot of Chinese and Italian food and they all smelled wonderful! As far as seeing things you wouldn't see anywhere else, I have an interesting story. The first time I went to New York, my ex and I stepped off the bus in Chinatown and there was an older Asian lady there who wanted us to follow her and for some reason my ex did so I went with her and we went into a store where she opened up a door in the wall that you wouldn't know was there otherwise and got us to go inside where there were tons of knock-off designer handbags. The lady was trying to force us into buying some so I told her we had to go to the ATM and we got the fuck out of there. And then the last time we went she actually wanted to find some knockoff handbags so she could try to sell them. This time she went by herself since she was so damn eager and said she was let down the stairway into what she thought was an old Subway tunnel where all the bags were at and she bought two fake Louis Vuitton bags for $60. I was kind of annoyed that she did that since she always made a big deal about me buying a DVD or something and she wasn't even able to sell either of them.
Lol that kind of reminds me of the trips I take to the flea markets and I always find a few Asians with booths trying to sell cheaply made shit. The only things I ever buy from them are the things that look genuinely Asian like the beautiful floral pattern fans or the dragon and geisha figurines.

And yeah your ex girlfriend reminds me of the soon-to-be ex wife of a guy my Mom is friends with. She was an abusive control freak who actually told him how many monsters he was allowed to drink in a day or how many cigarettes he was allowed to smoke with his own money that he worked hard for and she would go on these wild shopping sprees with his money buying junk that they didn't need. She also did things to screw him over every time they broke up.

Unfortunately some people are just nuts like that. If I ever meet a guy you better believe that I won't be putting up with any abusive crap from him.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 10-09-2018 at 08:53 AM.