View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 05:39 PM
Banned

Pretty much everywhere has the packs of red pepper here. Don't get me wrong, I love Domino's. I think their boneless chicken is the tits but yes there is something about Little Caesars that is special. About 25 years ago we got a Little Caesars back home and in those days when you ordered a pizza they gave you two pizzas for the price of one. For the longest time they put them in a single box as well. They were about two and a half feet in length and I actually found one that my mother had put away for some reason back in the day. I kind of remember it. They were having some kind of football promotion going on and the top of the box was a football field. I'm not quite sure why my mother kept that all these years but when I was cleaning out some of her things last year in her old China cabinet I came across it.

There is a pizza place here in Vegas called Boston Pizza and it's down on the strip near the stratosphere. They have the most amazing and delicious pizza I have ever had and I have had pizza all over the place.