Thread: Rick & Morty
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
The nosebleeds.

I like older Family Guy episodes as well as American Dad but it's just the same humor and they haven't evolved. I mean South Park, as stale as it has become, has still changed with the times, even if it isn't always the best move. I like Rick and Morty because it's always a mixed bag. You get obscure comedy, random comedy, crude comedy, and then not to mention it has a really good oh, well written and sought out story. It really makes people think and like I stated before, I think it is excellent for children because nowadays most kids aren't entertained by children's cartoons and a lot of kids watch adult swim and love Rick and Morty and while it is full of violence, bad language and sexual situations that children shouldn't see, which is kind of inevitable nowadays that they wouldn't see anywhere else, it's also subliminally teaching them a lot and making them think a lot which will then make them question things in their own life as they grow up making them into productive members of society.

I think Rick and Morty is the complete package that is good for everyone.