Thread: No Metal
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
So you're all about how much shit you sell. God that's sad. Just another whore.

You've never seen or heard any of my bands so you can't really judge shit about me. At least I have integrity.
There's no need for you guys to argue and get upset...

@ Elvis...I believe that the amount of music a person is able to sell and how many fans they have, is in direct proportion to whether they are good or not...If people don't like someone's music, they won't buy it...If they do, they will...If you DON'T promote and sell your stuff, no one will hear it, that's a shame and a waste

If you two DO want to discuss whose music is better, you should probably each listen to the other's stuff...Then you can discuss REAL merits of what each has produced

@ Deposable...I have heard some of your stuff, and it IS good...But, whether something is good or not is based on the individual preferences, opinions, and tastes of each and every listener...What's gold to one, is garbage to another...

There's a chance that you may both HATE each other's stuff after you DO check it out...And there's NOTHING wrong with that...To each his own...BUT, there's no reason to fight about it...

You are both talented musicians, good people AND adults...You're too good for this silliness...

*muah* :D

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be