Thread: No Metal
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Is Having a Baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
So you're all about how much shit you sell. God that's sad. Just another whore.

You've never seen or heard any of my bands so you can't really judge shit about me. At least I have integrity.
hahaha, you gotta be fucking joking. I am music ignorant? hahaha omg.

You gotta hear music, you gotta sell music, you gotta sell yourself thats the business. you play shows, its SHOW-business. You COULD be fucking amazing, but that doesn't matter because you won't go anywhere. You have integrity because you won't get anywhere? hahahaha

I want people too hear my music, I work hard. I feel great selling a CD or playing shows. if that makes me a whore. Fuck yeah! I love being a whore and all other musicians are whore's too.

@bloodrayne, I am more than willing too listen his music. I have asked him before. My music is online for the world to hear and if someone hates it, least they listened.

we are both Music nazi's with strong bias against other music. But being called "Music Ignorant" is bullshit because if I was, my opinions and music would come off that way. I am stabborn

I like Elvis_Christ, Its good too discuss music with people that have strong musical beliefs

Now thats a cheeba post

Last edited by Deposable; 07-03-2005 at 10:46 PM.