View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 12:17 AM
I'M 37!!!

Attack of the Puppet People

Ok, who's seen this Black & White 1950's flick? I bought it for aboot $5 in a cheapie bin. I was expecting many things from it since it was from the 50's era, but was horribly dissapointed.

This had to have been the worst 50's flick I have ever seen! First off, the title does no justice. First off, they're not really puppets. They're just smaller versions of themselves. Get it right people. Second of all, it dragged a helluva lot. I mean, the flick is only 79 minutes long and I felt like I watched it for hours on end. I hate it when flick's do that.

The boyfriend sucked badly in this flick! First off, how the hell did his pick-up lines work on the chick? He basically insulted her (if I can remember.) And, the guy who played him (I could give a rat's ass wat his name is) sucked as an actor. Who hired this bozo?

It's pretty funny too how I've read these positive reviews and people saying it was a good 50's flick. IMO, there is a helluva lot of better 50's flicks out there. Like the original House of Wax. That is just my opinion though.

So, whaddya guys think of the movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!