View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to goldenwarrior
What Genre would you put 28 Days Later in?

Hi, I am having a bit of a debate at RH What genre would you put 28 days later?

The poll is here I appreciate anyone who would like the vote it seems the majority doesn't think it should be in the zombie genre.
28 days later horror genre poll

My explanation here
Quote:
I know I get your point.

But in my mind it just reminds me of modern day zombies if you will, like that of the remake of Dawn of the dead, and your right technically the infected are not undead zombies, but living humans driven insane by a virus. There also very fast and agile and crazy with rage.

They can die more easily to, by starvation or lack of water,you don't have to shoot them in the head.

But come on some of the Vampire movies out there have bent the rules to, wearing sun block to protect them from the sun was kind of lame to me.

28 Days Later belongs in the zombie genre for now unless you want to make a whole another genre for alive zombies... lol was that a oxymoron

Here are some reviews I ran across on the web, I really couldn't find one that said they were not a zombie movie or somewhat related to it.
juicy
Comingsoon.net
New York Times

Pus, Drac,me and the 2 Zombie twins ;) have a discussion about this in this thread here