View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSTIN316426808 View Post
I don't see what the problem is, he's making it the way he wants to make it which is what a remake is supposed to be. The director takes the base of the story and does it his way.

Most remakes are just cashing in by making a modern, watered down version of something that worked before. That's not remaking, that's regurgitating. Zombie is actually going to(or at least it seems he's trying to) give us something new. I'd rather see a completely new vision of Halloween instead of the old Halloween with a better camera and super model cast that's good for nothing but nude shots and screaming.

Might be good..might be bad, only way you're going to know is by watching it not reading what one guy thinks about a script draft.

I see where you're coming from but I am just the biggest halloween obsesed person i know and this has ruined it for me. I understand it's his and not a remake, a reinvention but to use michaels name and loomis's in such a stupid way. Maybe if it was another of his own films and he used different names and such it would be okay but this is michael.

Come on, talking, groping his sister, chasing people down, 6 7", masturbating, giving him a reason to be evil. It just isn't michael. It's like jason X. It wouldn't have such a bad feeling if it wasnt jason, if it was someone else. I don't know, it seems like he's just using the names to boost what will be a pointless, wrong, almost plotless story.

The Ferrets like it...