View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up

I thought that this was by far the scariest movie I have ever seen. I am glad that I decided to go to the bathroom before I watched it cuz I would have peed all over myself. I haven't seen the first one so I can't say which is better but I don't think that any movie could be better than this one. My boyfriends arm had imprints from where I squeezed him so hard. When I was 6 my dad scared me to death with a chainsaw so this movie brought back memories. I cried in at least one part. Everyone in the theater screemed at least twice. This was the perfect movie to go see on Halloween! And I Can't wait till it comes out on video. I hope they make a second one cuz this one kinda left you hangin. You never know if the girl and the baby live or not. They could have ran out of gas down the road or the car could have just shut off or something. The chainsaw dude was still alive so he could have hunted them down. I mean you never know. And for all of those people who don't think that it really happened or that it never will happen again, and those of you who thought that this movie sucked, ya'll are all full of crap. If you wanna say something to me then email me: [email protected]
I am still trying to find the actuall truth about what happened. I can't seem to find anything on the internet. Not even some newspaper articles. Nothing. If you have any clue please email me and let me know. My email address is above.