View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 09:00 PM
Scares Little Kids

Cool Well, SOMEONE knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
At this point, I actually think Im enjoying Mr. Rhee more than NW to be honest. Both are fantastic.

Im loving the evolving storyline...I have my theories, but Id rather keep them to myself for the time being;)

PS-

Im most excited to see how "No One Knows" fits in. Its been one of my favourite stories right from when I started reading NW. I have some ideas on how it might fir in, but Im sure yours are better so I'll keep mine to myself:p

PPS-

I really hope it doesnt fit in the obvious way (the whole thing is just episodes of the show). I must say...Id be disapointed.
Hey man!!!

I just wanted to spill a few quick beans here for ya':

1) "No One Knows" plays a HUGE part in the "big story" going on behind the scenes.... and stories #51 and #52 (the final two stories of the series) will show just how much. Rest assured, though, that these various stories aren't all just TV shows... far from it. ;)

2) When the website temporarily went ka-blooee Josh Ross, Austin McKinley, Jim Reddington and I took a hiatus from TALES OF MR. RHEE... but we're now gearing back towards getting that series back on track, too. Plan on seeing the adventures of Mr. Rhee continuing by October... if not sooner... and rest assured... RHEE will just keep getting better and better! :cool:

SINcerely,
Dirk Manning