View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
J-Horror Theatre - Hexalogy

Hey, I was just wondering if any of you have heard about this? It's basically six movies produced by Taka Ichise (producer for Ringu and Ju-on series) but directed by various directors.

The first movie in the hexalogy is 'Infection' (Kansen), which I've seen and enjoyed. It's a 'fun' horror, if that makes any sense. The next two movies are 'Premonition' (Yogen) and 'Reincarnation' (Rinne) which I will be watching soon.

However the weird thing is, only these three movies are listed on the official website: www.j-horror.com.

These movies were released in 2004 and 2005, so wheres the other 3? It's two years later and I can't find any information on when they will be released, what they will be called and even if they are already out and simply the official site hasnt been updated - which I doubt.

The other problem is that the website is entirely Japanese and I cant find an International/English version of the site, so I cant read the news or any of the information - which might shed some light on the last 3 movies.

So do any of you know anything about these 'lost' movies, or have any websites in English for the J-Horror Theatre?

:cool:

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.