View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*Massacre Man stands up as the wolf approaches him, he turns and sees the wolf version of Tic*

Massacre Man: You've gotta be fucking kidding me...

*Massacre Man kicks Bleeding_AngelGirl in the face and jumps onto the bed with MissMacabre, he grabs her hand and and runs out of the room, they go into the woods, Massacre Man finds a hollowed out, rotting tree*

Massacre Man: Get in there.

*MissMacabre ducks into the hole, Massacre Man sees the outhouse, he runs inside and sits down, he goes to turn the lock, but there isn't one.*

Massacre Man: It smells like the Holocaust...

*the 2 wolves surround the outhouse, impossible to tell apart now, they start to scratch it*

Massacre Man: Fuck, occupied! occupied!

*The wolves knock over the outhouse, the top falls off and Massacre Man rolls out of it, he gets up and runs back into the cabin, he starts tossing beer bottles on the ground*

Massacre Man: I've gotta be fucking retarded to think this will work...

*Massacre Man starts to stab Dude Guadalupe more and more so the blood drips out and mixes with the beer, Massacre Man slips out of the back window and watches the wolves walk in, crushing the broken glass, he watches them lick up the alcohol-filled blood*

Massacre Man: Holy shit, it's actually working.

*Dude Guadalupe wakes up and starts licking it up*

Massacre Man: That's just fucking strange.

*Massacre Man starts to walk away quietly, he starts headed toward the road when the wolves burst out after him, he runs back into the woods and starts zig-zagging through the trees, the wolves keep hitting them or stumbling to the ground*

Massacre Man: Haha! They're fucking drunk!

*Massacre Man trips, he spots Rayne walking from her house, her back toward Massacre Man*

Massacre Man: *Quietly to himelf* Oh, thank God, help.

*Just as he is about to yell he spots the bloody chainsaw*

Massacre Man: *Quietly to himself* Nevermind...

*Massacre Man gets up and starts running again, he makes it back to where the tow truck was, the body of the wolf he killed is gone, the head it also missing*

Massacre Man: That just doesn't make sense.

*A headless wolf body runs at him with only 2 legs, Massacre Man leaps to the side*

Massacre Man: Come the fuck on!

*Massacre Man hops onto the back of the tow truck and waits for the wolf body to come for him, he swings the hook on the back of the truck which catches the wolf, he hops off, the wolf is unable to get off, Massacre Man smiles at what he'd done, he hears a growling, the head of the wolf is about to bite his feet*

Massacre Man: You guys are fucking stubborn...

*Massacre Man puts the wolf head on the floor of the tow truck's cab, Dude Guadalupe's wolf, obvious because of the head wounds leaps out but stumbles over again, another wolf walks out and mounts it, Massacre Man looks below the two wolves*

Massacre Man: Tic! Ewww!

*Bleeding_AngelGirl's wolf walks slowly out of the woods, throwing up all over the ground, Massacre Man runs to Rayne's house, the door is locked, he throws himself through the door, he spots the bodies of Disease and Jenna26 and recognizes them, he stares Jenna26 in the face*

Massacre Man: Serves you right, bitch! I hope you suffered through every fucking minute of it!

*Massacre Man remembers what he was doing, he looks at all of her weapons, and chooses a sledge hammer, Bleeding_AngelGirl walks in, the rays of the morning sun shine in, she turns back into the a person and hits the ground, hung over*

Massacre Man: Wow, that actually makes this easier.

Bleeding_AngelGirl: Shhhhhhh!

*Massacre Man smashes her skull with the hammer and walks back to the tow truck, he sees Tic laying on Dude Guadalupe naked, Dude is already dead from the head wounds, Illdojo and Roderick Usher appear next to Massacre Man*

Illdojo: Eww, he had sex with a dead body. Why would somebody do that?

*Massacre Man and Roderick Usher look awkwardly at Illdojo*

Illdojo: Oh yeah.

*Massacre Man smashes in Tic's head, along with Dude's just in case*

Massacre Man: Oh yeah, that girl.

*Massacre Man runs to the rotting tree*

Massacre Man: I'm here, they're all dead.

*He gets around the tree and looks inside, MissMacabre is laying inside of it gutted*

Massacre Man: Shit...

*Rayne puts a plastic bag over Massacre Man's head and pulls on it tight, Massacre Man turns and leans against the rotting tree, they fall through it, Massacre Man puts his finger through the bag making a hole to breathe through, he tears the bag open and pushes Rayne to the ground*

Massacre Man: Why does nobody in the movies do that?

*Massacre Man drags Rayne to the lake at which she killed Gorephobia and drowns her in it, yelling at her the whole time he's doing it*

Massacre Man: This is for making lose an eye, this is for making me lose my feet, this is for making me miss Tales From The Crypt, this is for making run from zombies, this is for making me get eaten by zombies, this is for making me possessed by a fucking book, this is for making fight a monkey, this is for making fight a werewolf, this is for killing my friends and making me go fucking crazy enough to get visits from them in my head but not crazy enough to not be annoyed by it, this is for killing every fucking person I've come into contact with in the last 2 days, this is for knocking over the outhouse I was in and covering me in century-old grey shit. FUCK YOU!

*Rayne stops moving, Massacre Man kicks her body into the water and starts to walk off*

Massacre Man: I'm fucking indestructable! Hey God! Bring on whatever the fuck you want! I'll take it! I can't be killed! It's fucking impossible!

*Massacre Man lays down on the ground and closes his eyes to relax after all of this time, when he opens his eyes and looks among the tops of the trees he gets an extremely panicked look, you can't see what he's looking at*

Massacre Man: No, fuck no, please, fuck no.

*The screen goes black, a monkey's shriek can be heard*

THE END

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 05:35 AM.