View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
__V__ and Massacre Man head back to the room in which they had seen Austin before, but he was gone. They search the rooms in the house and find nothing, they hear some stomps and growls coming from the attic of the old mansion, the two head toward the attic. They stand under the pull-down stairs, __V__ has his hand on the string ready to pull the stairs down.

__V__: Ready?

Massacre Man: Hold on...

Massacre Man picks up his shotgun so that he is holding his gun in one hand and Ferretchuker's in the other.

Massacre Man: Now I'm ready.

__V__: What's that for? It's not loaded.

Massacre Man: But still, it's a lot more intimidating to have a big fucking shotgun and a gun stolen off the corpse of a suicidal cop than just a gun stolen off the corpse of a suicidal cop.

__V__: Fine...

__V__ drops the stairs, the two walk up and peak around, they see nothing but an old table.

Massacre Man: There isn't anything up here.

A pair of glowing eyes open in the corner behind the two.

__V__: I guess you're right.

The wolf lets out a howl that echoes through and outside of the mansion. Cut to Fortunato surrounded by the wolves, they hear the howls and run toward the mansion so quickly they just look like blurs, after they're all gone Fortunato smiles in relief and starts walking back toward the van, another quick blur passes by in front of him, after the blur goes past him, Fortunato is holding his hand over his throat, Disease gets out and runs over to him.

Disease: What happened?

Fortunato moves his hand to reveal a huge slit in his throat spewing blood, Fortunato falls to his knees and lands face-down in the mud, Disease turns to get back into the van but the doors have swung shut and locked. Cut back to __V__ and Massacre Man, werewolves are surrounding them, there are a good 20 or so wolves. __V__ quickly empties his gun killing 5 of them with 6 bullets, Massacre Man manages to kill 2 with the same amount of bullets.

Massacre Man: You're so much better than me at this.

__V__: I know.

Massacre Man spots the wolf with the axe in it's shoulder. Massacre Man hits in the head with the shotgun and then picks up the axe, he decapitates the wolf and moves on swinging away at others, while his back his turned the final wolf charges at him, __V__ grabs the wolf's legs at just the right time and pulls it back away from him, breaking the wolf's legs, it turns around and bites __V__ on the arm, shoulder, and neck. Massacre Man takes off it's head.

Massacre Man: Are you alright?

__V__: Not really, no.

Massacre Man: Aren't you gonna use some of that shit that keeps you from changing?

__V__: All out.

Massacre Man: Shit...

__V__: Hey, listen. I'll be back.

Massacre Man: What?

__V__: I got something I have to do.

Massacre Man: What's that?

__V__: Don't worry about it.

__V__ looks and acts considerably weaker and slower, he stands up, grabs his duffle bag and leaves the attic.

Massacre Man: So... am I supposed to wait here?

__V__: If you want.

Massacre Man: Wait, what the fuck does that mean?

__V__ is already out of hearing range.

Massacre Man (to himself): Shit...

Massacre Man hears that all too familiar sound.

Massacre Man: Fuck...

Massacre Man picks up his axe as Zero runs for him, Massacre Man jumps out of the way and swings the axe, he misses, he and Zero keep repeating this pattern, Zero begins using the ceiling too, Zero sneaks up behind Massacre Man and stands still, almost as if he is waiting for Massacre Man's attention. Massacre Man quickly turns around and throws the shotgun at Zero, Zero evades it and jumps back toward the stairs, __V__ grabs him by the tail and tosses him at Massacre Man, Massacre Man then swings the axe, hitting Zero and sending him slamming against the wall with a gash in his side.

Massacre Man: Thanks...

__V__: I'll put on your tab.

__V__ winks, the two grin when the stop awkwardly.

Massacre Man: Did you just feel a breeze?

__V__: Yeah, that was kind of weird.

Austin's laugh can be heard through the attic, a wolf much bigger and more human-like than the others is standing behind Massacre Man holding the old table, it swings it sending Massacre Man flying through the wall and out of sight, the wolf tosses the table to the side.

__V__: So, just me and you?

The wolf lunges forward, __V__ punches it, the punch does nothing. Austin picks up __V__ and stares him in the face, snarling and breathing heavy. __V__ kicks it, landing on the ground, __V__ picks up the leg of the table and jabs it into the stomach of Austin, he then pulls it out and drops the duffle bag on the ground, he stuffs his final stick of dynamite into Austin's stomach, Austin picks up Zero again and starts to chew on his stomach, tearing his innards out. __V__ sighs in relief and pushes a button that came out of the dufflebag, a shot of the exterior of the mansion, Disease can be seen in the shot. The mansion explodes sending bits of the house flying everywhere, one smashes into the top of the van bending the doors enough to make them openable. Disease gets Hammerfan out and watches the house burn.

Cut forward to morning time, the rain has stopped, things seem peaceful. A close-up of Massacre Man's face covered in blood from a small wound on the sie of his head, his eyes open, a zoomout reveals him to be dangling by his jacket on one of the ridges from the hole the police had fallen into the previous night.

Massacre Man: Holy shit. I made it again. I made it again!

Disease shows up and helps Massacre Man up, he sees the charred house.

Massacre Man: Did __V__ ever come out?

Disease shakes his head.

Massacre Man approaches the rubble of the building.

Massacre Man: So long buddy, I'll miss ya.

Massacre Man and Disease stand next to the van.

Disease: I got a ride coming, you need one?

Massacre Man: No, I did what I had to, I'll walk.

Disease: You sure?

Massacre Man: Yeah, I've learned something over the past few days. Whenever I drive bad shit happens.

Massacre Man turns and starts to walk away, a car arrives, Disease puts Hammerfan in the back and gets in, the car drives off, a shot from the dashboard, the man driving is focused on the road, Disease has his head back on the seat sleeping, Hammerfan is transforming into a wolf herself. The last shot is of Zero returning to his cave.

CREDITS ROLL

After the credits, Massacre Man, __V__, Illdojo, Roderick Usher, and Zero are seen all surrounded by Jack-O-Lanterns with smiles on their faces, with no wounds, they are sitting at a table with a giant pile of candy in the middle of it splitting it up into equal piles when they all look at the camera and shout.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN HDC!

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 05:36 AM.