View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Massacre Man sits up and looks at his clock, it is 6:34 AM, he puts his head in his hands and puts his head back in the pillow.

Massacre Man (To himself): The wedding's in 10 hours!

Massacre Man gets up and walks out into the living room, their are beer bottles scattered all over the floor, Massacre Man looks around and then turns back into the hallway, he slides the door to Roderick's room open and then walks to Illdojo's, he opens it and sees Dudeman asleep on his bed. Massacre Man walks back out into the living room and then to the kitchen, he goes into a small closet on the right side of the kitchen, he picks up a black Hefty garbage bag, goes back to Illdojo's room and nudges his shoulder, Dudeman doesn't get up, Massacre Man then kicks him which makes him sit up.

Massacre Man: Clean your fucking mess up.

Dudeman: What?

Massacre Man: You left a bunch of fucking beer bottles on my floor, clean them up.

Dudeman: You do it, I got a hangover.

Massacre Man reaches over and raises the blinds, letting the sun pour in, Dudeman covers his eyes.

Dudeman: What the fuck, man? I said I had a hangover.

Massacre Man: And I said pick up the fucking bottles.

Dudeman: Dude, you're starting to act like my mom.

Massacre Man: Does that mean you're gonna leave?

Dudeman: Fine, I'll go, fuck you man.

Dudeman gets up and stumbles to the door, he opens it and walks out, Massacre Man starts to pick up all of the bottles, cut to Dudeman outside walking past Jenna26's house covering his eyes, he doesn't even notice Jenna's neighbor from the otherside standing right outside of her window watching her.

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 05:21 AM.