View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Bits of the ceiling start dropping. a few groans and shrieks can be heard but are quickly silenced. Despare looks at the ceiling, sympathetic for the people being killed, he turns around and starts walking toward the elevator. Massacre Man runs over and grabs his shoulder

Massacre Man: What are you doing?

Despare: I'm going to help them.

Massacre Man: Wait, I don't want someone else's fucking death on my conscience. I can hardly sleep as it is.

Despare: What about them?

Massacre Man: I don't know them, I don't give a fuck about them.

Despare: You're not going to do anything about it.

Massacre Man: Fine, I'll go with you, but if you die, don't talk to me.

Despare (Confused): O... K...

Despare presses the button on the elevator and waits, Massacre Man looks at Disease.

Massacre Man: Are you coming?

Disease: Ha... fuck no.

Massacre Man: I like you.

Disease: Thanks.

The elevator doors open, Despare gets on, Massacre Man is about to but he turns, walks to Disease and hands him the baseball bat.

Massacre Man: Just in case...

Disease: A bat? Why can't I use the axe?

Massacre Man: Nobody uses my axe.

They are interrupted by a crashing sound coming from the elevator, they both run over to it, it has collapsed, crushing Despare, Massacre Man and Disease arrive just in time to see a flash of the tail of the huge creature as it climbs back up the elevator shaft.

Massacre Man: God damn it...

Massacre Man crouches down and looks at the blood dripping from the elevator, he reaches his hand into the wreckage and pulls the machete out.

Massacre Man: You want this instead?

Disease nods and hands the bat back to Massacre Man and takes the machete from him.

Disease: What was that?

Massacre Man: Not a fucking clue.