View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
O-k, I am going to come clean. Newb, I was sarcastic to you, and I did not mean to be. You just do not have any idea how long it is taking me to find that film. I have asked all around, and no one knows. I think it might be two things, one they know, but they just do not want to tell me, or two, they honestly have no clue. If someone made a snappy remark to me, I would probably be mad, but if they apologized, I would accept their apology. Elvis_Christ, I am sorry I called you a zombie, I know this might be very frustrating for all of you, but I am not doing this on purpose, please believe me. Everyone else, I am sorry I bothered asking to identify another title. I will stop bothering you guys now with trying to find these stupid titles. If you not know, you just do not know. I will just have to realize I may never find out the titles of these movies, and just spend another way to devote my appreciation towards horror films. Thanks for trying to help anyway guys, for those who really did try.

- Horrorman