View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
We've lived here almost two years, and yes, weird stuff happens here all the time, the whole time we've been here too. The scariest part is my three year old son has recently begun to have 'conversations' with someone he calls the "man with the broken tongue". He won't go into his room alone anymore, my wife is so freaked out by that room that had to move both of the kids beds into our room (a real drag for me).

So get this! I park behind the house, but there are bees by the back door right now so I've been walking around to the front door. I walk past that room and I swear there was a man in there, in my kids room- just 15 minutes ago this happened. The window is high and the window and screen were closed, but I could clearly see the silhouette of someones shoulders and head. My wife has long hair, but who ever I saw had very short hair like a man and far too tall to be either of my one or three year sons.

My camera is currently broken, but still under warranty. And I'll see if I can find any history on the house worth sharing.
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell