Thread: Disgusting
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 01:59 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
LOL@people getting so mad.

Quote:
"THIS IS FUCKING SICK! i cant even believe this im sooooo angry! she isnt right in the head the sick little messed up bitch! if she didnt want the puppies she could have sold them, not throw them in a FUCKING river at day time..... im soo angry the person filming it is also fucking sick in the head because what person would laugh at that! not a normal one thats for sure. OMFG! SICK FUCKING BITCH!!!! THIS IS FUCKING SICK! i cant even believe this im sooooo angry! she isnt right in the head the sick little messed up bitch! if she didnt want the puppies she could have sold them, not throw them in a FUCKING river at day time..... im soo angry the person filming it is also fucking sick in the head because what person would laugh at that! not a normal one thats for sure. OMFG! SICK FUCKING BITCH!!!! THIS IS FUCKING SICK! i cant even believe this im sooooo angry! she isnt right in the head the sick little messed up bitch! if she didnt want the puppies she could have sold them, not throw them in a FUCKING river at day time..... im soo angry the person filming it is also fucking sick in the head because what person would laugh at that! not a normal one thats for sure. OMFG! SICK FUCKING BITCH!!!! THIS IS FUCKING SICK! i cant even believe this im sooooo angry! she isnt right in the head the sick little messed up bitch! if she didnt want the puppies she could have sold them, not throw them in a FUCKING river at day time..... im soo angry the person filming it is also fucking sick in the head because what person would laugh at that! not a normal one thats for sure. OMFG! SICK FUCKING BITCH!!!! "
their dog had puppies that they didn't want, so they killed them. I love how bosnian police are investigating the killing of 6 dogs, really there aren't any more important crimes going on...

you guys know that people are murdered every day right?

way more important things to worry about on this planet than this sort of thing.

Last edited by X¤MurderDoll¤X; 09-02-2010 at 02:40 AM.