View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
the ones in NotLD don't say anything. They moan brains in Return otLD. Besides, you don't fuck with zombies. Notice that it's zombieS, plural. A zombie isn't a problem. Sure, if it sneaks up on you and bites you, then you're fucked. But zombieS are fucking scary. Because if there's more than one, there's 60 million of them. There's no "couple of zombies", it's either one or a swarm. Sure you can outrun A zombie (or at least you could before they started turning into Steve Prefontaine), but you can't outrun all of them.
Oh. I never was too good with the Zombie movie names. Anyway, I wouldn't be running. Frist, I would get prepaired. I would have a Tommy Gun, Shotgun, Chainsaw, Handgun. With the Tommy Gun I would be shotting at their heads. Not even the Living Dead can be moble without a brain. Even though they can't die (even when ashes) they can't move without a brain to guide them (and we all know why they can't move if they're ashes. There was one good Zombie movie, but I can't remember it. This kids farther works in this Gov. thing and they are making zombies to use for war and stuff. His girl-friend snaps her neck in a motor cycling accident and dies. She comes back to life because the boy gives her some of that stuff that revives the dead. Anyway, with the Shotgun I would be blow their heads clear off their shoulders. Then, once the number of Zombies has lowered, with the Chainsaw I would run right at 'em chopping everyone I can. Incase something happen's to the Chainsaw I will pull out the Handgun and shot 'em in the head. If I'm out of ammo but they're not all "dead", I wont go easily. This is where 4 days a week in the GYM for years pays off. Since with a dead body, the flesh is easier to cut, so with one mighty blow, I can knock their fuckin' head off. I know that in some movies their body's can move without the brain, but if they were real, it would be impossible. Hell, it would be impossible for the dead to come back to life, but still. Nothing can move properly without a brain. A snakes body may move without it's head attached, but thats because the last nerves going through-out its body.