View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:46 AM
7 Days Summer 2013

The Journal of Father Thomas Michaels - Day Three Continued

The abusive sexual torrent and Its efforts to waver my resolution by appealing to a mankind’s most primeval urges leads me to believe that that the demon we are dealing with is either an Incubus or Succubus. This would narrow down the field somewhat to a number of key players.

My initial thoughts are that we are dealing with an Incubus demon, as the early reports from Maria’s case file cited numerous accounts of wounding akin to that of violently abused rape victims. Previous dealings with Succubus demons have been a lot more subtle, as there modus operandi tends to psychological rather than physical. The vaginal / anal wounding would also suggest that the demon has already exercised its raw physical power over her in a stereotypically male fashion.

The human feelings I have are natural, and, if she were human then I may have reciprocated. I have to disassociate what I see in front of me with these emotions, and constantly remind myself that it is the beast within that wants me, not her. It wants me as its toy. It wants me to go rouge and compromise our group. I won’t let It as I am far stronger than It believes. I don’t believe It wants me sexually, and is using Maria as a tool to contaminate me.

For now, for the good of my soul and sanity, for the greater nobility of the group, and for the redemption of the innocent, beautiful girl that is at the mercy of the Devil, I am me. I am Father Thomas Michaels, exorcist extraordinaire and someone who doesn’t take nicely to losing!