View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Evil Dead

Two Thousand Maniacs! (1964)

This is yet another first watch, I not sure what to make of this movie, It might be one of earliest gory movies in horror, not first!

A number of people end in up in crazy town, that the town say the treat them not king and queens, to keen them happy but the truth is that , the town watched them, killed .

First death was did look a bit silly now, with that silly hand that northing like human arm, who get tell the arm was from manquie what ever they called.

The rest of the deaths scene were okay but very strangely, they cut away from deaths scenes that being done done but we see the aftermath.

Some death aftermaths dose not seem to makes sense at all, I Didn't really liked how the movie ended at all.

This movie just very stranger not in good way, I thought was really good.

i give it 5 out of 10

I Saw what you did (1965)

I really enjoyed this movie, the whole movie was really well paced, I did think the plot was little thin for to as long as this movie but it turn to about to really good.

Libby and Kit are doing a number of prank phones call as the messing as they got house by them self, these girl start pranks Saying I saw what you did.

The person they end up calling as done something really bad and he what to know he knew what he did.

I love decent amout of build up to some scenes in the movie, were really effecting and there was very good tense moment in this movie, that have some great atmosphere in then,

The acting in this movie was really good from the whole and I thought the ending was decent, not bad at all, i thougth it would have had a much better ending.

I did like the fact the movie End of the line instead of The End, I don't think spoilers lol

7 out of 10 really good!