View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:47 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
Although I do agree that there are more places to hide in the woods, I also worry that they're easier to get lost/disorientated in and you're much more exposed. Much tougher to check your back in the woods than in a haunted house.
True - Then of course, you could wind up in a Blair Witch situation where you're going round and round and round................ I don't know why but that's still less scary to me than being stuck in a closet just knowing that you're going to be demolished any second.

Related note - When I can't sleep at night I pontificate on what I'd do if a Killer came into our house... Overwhelming conclusion is that my closet is such a pit I could just bury myself in clothes and they would never find me............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion1023 View Post
Woods are to easy to get lost in, snuck up on, trip, fall in a hole or otherwise lost. In a house, even a small one I feel like I would have a fighting chance. The opportunity for weapons, ability to barricade in or trap the bad guy or create a defensible position.
True story - I used to keep a hatchet by the bed just in case... My fiance made me put it somewhere else, though, for fear that I'd fall on it. :o

If a Killer's downstairs in our condo, we're screwed; I don't think I have anything in my room I could use as a weapon (does a heavy Yankee Candle jar count?)

Join my Facebook Horror Group!