View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 04:40 AM
Fear the Goathammer

So I hope to find someone who can help me with this one, as I search since a long time for the title of this movie.

I saw this movie when I was maybe 12 years old, I slept at a friend's place, and I was totally scared of this movie, and my friend preferred to watch an adult movie on another channel, that's why I remember almost nothing, but let's see...

This movie was as far as I remember about demons in a big, creepy mansion. It had something from Night of the Demons, actually Night of the Demons comes as closest to the movie I am looking for. Demons, walking around in the house, trying to kill the surviving. That's what I remember. I remember one scene, where a guy and a girl wanted to have sex in a bed they found, and as far as I remember the girl turned out to be a demon, and the true girl was somewhere else (if I remember correctly). Other than that, the movie was very dark, with a red lights in the scenes I saw.

As you can see, the movies has much of Night of the Demons, but I am about 99% sure that it was not Night of the Demons...I didn't see the sequels though, but I don't think it's one of them...but yeah, the movie looked like around 80's/90's...hope someone can help.