View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 07:53 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
The cab scene didn't get me to watch Suspiria for the first time, which was just a few years ago. But the opening cab scene filled my eyes with beauty and wonderment. I was so onboard from that moment on. Loved it.

Also, I just rewatched Predator (just my 2nd viewing since late 80s). It was an action film, and that action wasn't so exciting this time around. It wasnt as good as I remembered. The first time I watched it, I had very low expectations, and the ending surpassed those. I think Commando is a better film. = p
I think the director loves cab scenes. At least the one in Inferno is good as well.

Commando better than Predator? That's a tough pick. I believe I went to see Predator in theaters thinking it would just be a simple Arnold action movie. The monster element surprised me. Commando is just an awesome straight 80s action movie. I would pick Predator in a contest between the two just because of the series. I love Predator 2 as well. Those two movies are like Alien and Aliens to me. None of the sequels can touch them.

I can't remember if I posted this awesome Predator and Aliens collection here.

Also, this guy made a really good Predator poster. But I want to see both Predator 1 and 2 in a mirrored sort of way. He did that with his Blade Runner 1 and 2 posters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg predator dutch.jpg (30.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg predator.jpg (32.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg blade runner.jpg (36.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg blade runner 2.jpg (34.4 KB, 0 views)