View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 01:01 AM
病気の

Quote:
Total tally on TORMENT!

729 on Blu
207 on dvd
14 Torment Gacy Bundles

207 copies means I have to order 300 and they will be replicated dvd's. NOT Dvd-r's

729 copies means to get to real blus, we have to order 1000 units but will be professional blu rays. Not Bd-r's. We know some collectors don't like BD-r's

Copies have been bought by Diabolik and Grindhouse video for aftermarket. They didn't buy tons but will honor our price. We will not be offering to sell these thru the UF store anymore. Diabolik only bought blu rays while Grindhouse bought both dvd and blu. So they may have some in stock for a little bit but then that is it.

The Gacy Bundle, we have 6 left. I'm sorry that we had to pull it down from the website after a day. We had shenanigans happen but sill available and taking payment plans for people if your still interested. Hit us up via IM on this page to see if you can procure one.

Everyone who bought directly from us will get a free 11x17 poster for a wonderful thank you for helping us acheive this goal. COMMENT BELOW on which artwork you would like to see as the poster.

Thank you everyone who was involved, bought and shared. Doing it this way, we could sell you a film that can get us into trouble thru normal distribution means and it helps the film makers get their cut of sales a lot faster then thru the normal distribution model.

This is a win win for everybody and I thank you for playing along with our experiment. This info will help us a LOT on future endeavors of this nature.

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro