View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 05:00 PM
The Dork Knight

Re: Dumb Questions!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wickerman
Sigh! First I didnt answer Angras movie question because the description given could be of over a hundred Goddamn horror or action movies you fucking moron...I aint here for The Quiz Show you shitstain on the underwear of life! Go name yourself after another crippled pro-wrestler!

I really don't see the need for your moronic rant It was just a simple question, and there have been plenty of people ask for the title of a movie with vague descriptions and people have known what they are. People like you are the ones making this forum a ''cesspool of stupidity'', you take a simple comment or question out of context and then say something stupid and uncalled for for no reason what so ever. If you don't know the answer to the question then just say that or don't say anything at all but don't get all pissed when all I did was ask a simple question. Why couldn't you just make a civilized reply like ''I don't know'' or ''it's to vague a description to figure out'' why do you have to be a asshole?

Back to Angra's question, I don't know how many films could possibly have someone jumping out of a grave however many feet into the air that was mentioned in the first scene.