View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Talking

hell yeah!! i saw freddy vs jason and i thought that it went well. i just hope they keep their word and end both movies!! if they did michael vs pinhead it could be interesting. considering they are way to much apart (story wise) i mean. i just hope that if they do that it is an official end of michael and pinhead. dont get me wrong im a huge fan of freddy, jason, michael myers, pin head. but you got to admit that these searies of film have gone on far to long. all good things come to an end and i think the vs films are the best way to do that. because i cant think of any better way to end them then to have them meat, fight it out and winner takes all and goes home forever. besides a michael vs pin head has posabilaty for greatness, and insanity. if you take michael and have a person open the box and sacrafice themself then have the 2 meat and then go to hell and fight it could be very interesting considering michael will go where he belongs and have him battle not knowing he has to get out in a serton time and is stuck forever. that could be a fitting end to a madman like michael. i think it should be done. then you could have leatherface vs chuckie just for kicks.