View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:05 PM
The Countess

Send a message via Yahoo to Marya Zaleska
[QUOTE=Blood Dragoness;638136]One of my very favorite black and white films was " Black Sunday" those eyes of Barbara Steele creeped me out. One of Mario Bava's best.

The Tingler was another one that I loved with Vincent Price

Experiment In Terror with Lee Remic ,and Ross Martin was superb as the villan

Lady In A Cage with Olivia DeHaveland

Whatever Haappened To Baby Jane? with Betty Davis

Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte with Betty Davis

Psycho

Response To Blood Dragoness Favorites:

I too like Black Sunday. Barbara Steele has those creepy, horrifying staring eyes. Whew!

I just got Experiment In Terror on DVD. I had never seen it before. Ross Martin made an excellent villain I remember him as Artemus Gordon for The Wild, Wild West.

Whatever Happened To Baby Jane was excellent with Bette Davis, Joan Crawford and Victor Buono.

Bette Davis was made up like something out of a nightmare as Baby Jane. I would hate to meet her in a dark alley.

I watched Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte last night. Bette Davis gave her normal excellent performance. This is the first film I have ever seen Olivia DeHavilland in as the villainess. She was quite mean and convincing!

Hitchcock's Psyco was one of the great thriller/horror films with Anthony Perkins dressing up as his mother and killing people. Also the sight of the decayed mother sitting in a chair was frightening as well. It was an excellent, atmospheric thriller up to the usual Hitchcock standards.

Countess Marya

The Countess