Thread: "bad" classics
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 11:08 AM
I kick ass for the lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
If you don't like Classic Horror then why are you posting in the Classic Horror forum?
I did not say I didn't like classic horror. I said I appreciate it and there are some films that I like but generally they aren't my taste. Besides is not this thread specifically about "BAD horror"? Does this not imply an allowed discussion on the classics we don't like? I believe it does and since I did say that "White Zombie" was deadly boring I'm completely on topic.

Quote:
BTW- Poltergeist & Phantasm are not Classic Horror.
I referred to them as older movies, not classics specifically to avoid negative feedback from individuals like yourself. Even still the subject on exactly what a classic is seems to be under debate on this forum, even if it is specifically outlined under the forum description.

Quote:
Think before you answer.
Read before you reply.

I came here wanting to share my opinion, nothing more. You could have just read what I had to say and left it at that since you already made clear what your opinion was prior to my post but instead you decide this needs to go on further, muddle up a decent thread and instigate and nitpick my post. Awesome.

Last edited by CopperShark; 05-20-2008 at 11:12 AM.