View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 10:24 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Hey bros, no new hunt in the offing (yet) but some other weird things have been happening in these parts. On my daily constitutionals around my neighborhood, I have spied many of the houses next to mine have weird markings/etchings on them (on porches, garages, etc.). I can't make heads or tails of the language or symbols but in light of the recent events detailed in this thread they have left me a little unsettled.

What do you think? Has a cult of the Wendigo formed here that worships the entity? Or are these encryptions intended to ward it off? Is it just some local kids/meth-heads having fun? I should mention I rarely see the people that live in these homes around...and when I do, they don't seem so nice

Sample of two (there are about seven houses with these hieroglyphics in all). One is in a garage facing the street that's been open for about a month now; the other is scrawled above the patio next door.
In the bottom photo I recognize the writing. It is some sort of code. On the top photo I noticed the symbol of infinity.