View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 04:32 AM
Evil Dead

Cool

[QUOTE=FryeDwight;1042016]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
I actually never saw Revenge, I don't think, looking at the trailer. I did see The Creature Walks Among Us when I was 12. It wasn't particularly good, but I remember the Creature throws the guy 10 feet into a palm tree.

My folks took me to Clearwater a couple years ago. Very cool.

The Gulf Coast of Florida is awesome. We were staying Madiera Beach a couple of years ago and took a drive through Clearwater...maybe We passed You! Remember also how damn hot it was (early October)...just sweltering and 95 degrees when we left and 57 in Manchester NH...quite the difference

Naples is also very nice
Yes. The Gulf Coast in Florida is very nice. Clearwater Beach is another awesome one to visit some time(after this corona virus deal is over, of course). "The Creature Walks Among Us" is the third sequel made to close the trilogy. That one is more comedy than horror or sci-fi. The best of that series is definitely the original, which was one of the first very good monster movies out there that could still hold its own with today's standards to an extent. "Revenge Of The Creature" is a good worthy sequel as well. If you get quarantined in, the Creature From The Black Lagoon series should be a good series to keep you company. Of all the old black and white Universal monster movies, that series is definitely one of the best of them all.