View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 11:40 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwonline View Post
This is one hell of a good list, not much to fault here at all. I've seen all 20 because I am a horror freak, BOOM!

http://scyllar.com/10-16-2015/20-Hor...ou-die/38.html
Yeah, I have seen them all and I think I own almost all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post
Nice list. I have certainly seen them all. It would be nice though, if these lists weren't always so predictable. Do any of you ever get frustrated because they never provide you with anything new?
Pretty much

I feel that most horror movies these days have zero scare factor and some of them are getting just down right lame (Unfriended, It Follows, The Gallows).

The one recent horror movie that I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end was Crimson Peak, truly incredible!!

I own most of the "typical" horror movies but I also have bought some that haven't been on many lists. I guess it boils down to what you like, we all have similar and different tastes.

How many people on here own Cold Prey/Cold Prey II, The Descent/The Descent II, Cabin in the Woods, Evil Dead (remake), The Collector/The Collection, 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later, The Children, 30 Days of Night, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Ninth Gate, From Hell, the entire Resident Evil series or the entire Underworld series?? These are just a few of what consists in my collection