View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:33 AM
Little Boo

so basically the way it would work is:

remember in hellraiser when julia looks through franks pictures and he's with some naked woman? - that's where my reboot begins. (i dont think the TIMELINE matches exactly, i need to work some more stuff out)

this woman from the pictures ends up getting preggo and getting totally obsessed with finding frank because he just vanished, but he's already with the cennobites as we know.

she goes to the moroccan seller and its pretty obvious they know eachother and she wants to know where frank is, this seller is a smart guy and knows that this woman will take whatever crap he spins in order to find frank.

he doesn't give her a box, he gives her the necronomicon (because he's a crafty git who wants money) and tells her that she will find frank through it blah blah.

she goes back home tries to read it, cant understand it, and realises she's been mugged off. then the film cuts to however long down the line and her baby is a grown woman, and they are living in the original hellraiser house because they managed to track frank. but they've hit a dead end.

the mums insane by this point and is a bit too obsessive over finding frank.

cut a desriptive part short, the daughter is moving out, shes got her mates and her boyfriend to help her move boxes, they try to move a box that is covered in dust, they open it and its full of stuff to do with frank and the necronomicon.

another cutting a long story short, one of them gets all bloodied up, frank starts to regen, they also manage to decipher the necronomicon, one of them gets posessed, they have to cut them into bits, all that blood brings frank back but hes part deadite now and he brings the box back.

this is where the cennobites come into play, they have a claim to frank, they dont like that he has escaped, and they certainly dont like the fact that he is part deadite so he's pretty tough now, he doesn't have to go back with them because hes strong.

so it's really deadite frank vs cennobites with a nice crowded house of teenagers to either fall pray to cennobites or deadites, and they both need to be stopped.

there are kinks i need to iron out and what not but that is the basic idea of how it will cross over :)

Last edited by lillehpie; 04-30-2013 at 03:41 AM. Reason: didn't make sense