View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 04:43 PM
Banned

Modern Gaming is Garbage!

Online gaming has always been an absolute Cesspool bringing out the worst in humanity. Although I got really angry at times I learned to deal with it and just looked at it as people are stupid and rather than let people enjoy themselves by getting to play the game they just spent $60 of their own money on but they can't because there is either people hacking into the game and ruining it for everyone, someone over the headset constantly yelling and screaming racial slurs and downright disgusting things and absolutely ruining the whole experience.

I remember a time before online gaming when video games were a stress reliever but now they are nothing but a stress cause Ur for me anyway. It's hard enough on me playing games as is with my eyesight but then when I try to play something like Grand Theft Auto, which brings the worst of the worst kind of people about, I'm either hearing a bunch of black people yelling and screaming at everybody and talking over everyone and despite trying to turn the voice chat off, they felt the need to be obnoxious and annoying enough that when somebody kills you, whether if it's muted or not, you can hear them for about five seconds yelling at you and calling you every name in the book as if then killing you in rages them and not to mention I can't even count the times I've had people in the lobby find out that I am white and have a bunch of the African Brothers come after me until I would finally leave. And then as if that's not enough there's all the other games where people do the same shit. I'm tired of wasting money on games that I can't play because people live to bring down others.

Has anyone else grown fed up with video games to the point that they don't bother with them anymore? I also can't help but feel that if I were to quit gaming and so my PS4, I might get motivated enough to finally start writing my book instead of procrastinating like I've been doing for quite a while now.

</rant>

Last edited by Morningriser; 03-29-2019 at 05:08 PM.