View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Sometimes i like it when they leave things to your imagination, other times i don't but usually i enjoy the older movies because there just seems to be more respect, emotion and passion involved with them instead of the money driven machines we have making some movies nowadays. Don't worry about the spelling, my grammar is always messed up. ;)

Back to the original point, if they do in fact make this i hope it stays true to the novel and i hope they get someone good to play Pennywise. As much as i enjoyed Tim Curry there really is no point on reusing him because we've seen that already and the point of a remake is to do things differently.
That was another reason I've always liked the older ones too. The people who were in them, did it because they love acting and wanted to be in a movie. Now they just do it for a paycheck and its annoying because it doesn't have the same effect at all. And very true, hopefully they'll pick someone good who wants to do it because they love acting, rather than, once again; for the paycheck.