View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 12:02 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Yeah I was kind of scratching my head at first when I started reading this. I guess they have no intentions on trying to keep any of endgame a secret considering for the naive they just revealed that Spider-Man is alive.

It does looks pretty cool but I wish they would bring in some of the more notable villains. I mean I think it's great that they are starting to feature characters they've never used before and just because they never showed anybody doesn't mean this one won't, I know. I guess I have just been getting giddy with anticipation for them to bring Carnage into it and then bring Venom into it but considering that something the fans have been asking them to do for years and they have done little to nothing to please the fans in that department, I'm not going to hold my breath.
MCU marvel cinematic universe has had two films with venom, including last year's venom -- which stayed in the cannon to possibly interact with the Holland/Avenger films, but itself steered clear of Holland/Spiderman. At the end of venom they have Woody Harrelson introduced as Carnage.

I've seen enough of any character they'll already had, particularly in a stand-alone Spiddy film, so no thank you to G Goblin, Sandman, Venom/Carnage, Electro, Dr Oct, Vulture. Better to do Mysterio, the Scorpion and Morbius. Then you got Kingpin, Rhino, Moleman, Moltenman, Chameleon.

Last edited by Sculpt; 02-01-2019 at 08:59 AM.