View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 03:05 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

I'm going to try a "watch and post" thing ::SPOILER HEAVY::

I'm putting full blame for this on Repo'd.

I don't know if people take much stock on my opinions in movies, but I'm going to tell you them anyway.

We love horror movies, no matter how cheesy they may be. But let's face it, even if some make it to the list of classics or cult favorites, they're still hellafun to make fun of. After all, no movie is perfect. Especially those from the great movie eras of the 70s and 80s. Today's aren't much better and in my opinion are spread far and few in between as far as a good flick, so there's always the chance of one of those sneaking their way in here.

I can't make a video to save my life, so these will be random written things. Images and probably gifs. Spoiler heavy to warn you, and they'll likely be more entertaining if you've seen the movie, but if you don't care about spoilers go ahead and read on anyway.

Considering it's Thursday, I might make this an every Thursday thing. Give or take a day depending on work.

Reviews on the reviews are welcome and encouraged.

...I think that's it.

- Frogs
- Trespassing (Evil Remains)
- Mexican Werewolf in Texas
- Wes Craven's New Nightmare
- Hills Have Eyes (2006)
- House on Haunted Hill (1999)
- An American Ghost Story
- Dark Moon Rising
- The Diabolical
- Neverlake
- Uncaged
- Dark Moon Rising (2015)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!

Last edited by Roiffalo; 04-07-2016 at 01:39 AM.