View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 11:58 AM
Banned

No I didn't see that either, but I'll check and watch again tonight because I've been watching all the previous episodes each week, because that's how much I'm into this season. I mean she may be despicable and a terrible human being, but Alpha's voice, especially when she is talking low is so sweet and soothing.

But to get back to last week's episode though, since it was mostly backstory I got confused quite a bit. For example, when we saw the manhole, I thought that had to do with Judith and I didn't even know that it was Whispers that found it until you just told me. I guess I wasn't paying as much attention last week is I should have. This might be a bit of a spoiler though but in the comics Ezekiel and Rosita both get beheaded. I can't stand Rosita anymore and I want her gone. As far as Ezekiel goes, I don't want to see him go because he's a good guy but it's almost inevitable and I somehow have a feeling Carol might go as well since she's being referred to as the queen and is the king and queen both fell it would completely turn so much upside down..

Did they ever say what happened to Maggie? I mean I'm confused and wondering what is in the present and the past because a few weeks ago they were talking about Jesus in present tense so I'm just confused all around haha.