View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 05:49 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
You guys are making this hard to take seriously, thanks a lot.

But yes, I do believe. It's hard to not believe something you've seen with your own eyes. Not to mention all the evidence provided by others.

When I was in High School (before Ghost Hunters made ghost hunting ''cool'' and everyone and their cat was doing it) my friends and I spent the evening in the cemetery after school let out for summer vacation one year. We took pictures of the stones, made light conversation with any entities lurking about, and we had captured photos of orbs here and there. Then my closest friend had an idea, after snapping a photo of a good lot of the graves, she asked them all to gather for a group photo and took another shot of the same area. The next photo she took was FULL of orbs, I had never seen anything like it. I have had no doubt in my mind from that night on.

There was also a friend who caught a ghost in the window of a house in Gettysburg in one of his photos, but that place has plenty of its own stories.
Can you scan and upload a few of the grave picks.

Funny, just last night in StL my buddy and I were just talking about the orbs in the pics we took during a nighttime graveyard visit long ago.