View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 07:28 PM
Walking Meatloaf

My Mom Got Robbed When I Was Still A Child!!!

My mom got robbed back in 1990 when I was still a kid. That was really messed up. It was an area we just moved too. Called college hill located in Cincinnati, Ohio. It wasn't such a great place to move too. But it was something that my mom didn't have no choice with. After my mom got divorced eventually we moved out there where are lives became total hell. Literally. Me and mom that night was going to have a pizza party just to are selves. With a few vhs video movies. 2 comedies. I still remember what the titles are too. Three Men and The Little Lady & The Never Ending Story 2: The Next Chapter. It was late that night. When we almost got to where we live at that's when the thug robbed my mom. But use an excuse to do it. He ran into my mom's grocery cart. And the pizza got messed up a little bit. But when my mom turn back and throw some language at him which pissed him off. That's what he was looking for. So the thug turn back around and came up right behind my mom, grabbed a hold of her, grabbed her purse and ran down another street. The street we live on was gross spec rd I don't know if I spelled it correctly. But that's where it happen at. There's something else that happen to my mom a few years back or so and right now there's something else going on in the present. I'll tell you all that in two other stories. Take care everybody. We'll talk again. C-Ya.

"Hail to the King Baby. Ash, Army of Darkness"