View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 04:47 AM
Evil Dead

[QUOTE=Sculpt;1043031]Wife's hometown... I'd watch your head if I were you...

Honestly, I think a Mantis would be an improvement as Laurel has grown from a small town where You knew everyone and could walk everywhere to an extremely congested and more crime ridden area. In Laurel history, some of the 9/11 perpetrators stayed in a fleabag motel (since demolished) taking flying lessons nearby and George Wallace was shot while Presidential campaigning in 1972, right across from a store I worked at for several years.

KISS OF THE VAMPIRE (1964). While some of the actors are bland (think what Christopher Lee could have done!), I rather enjoy this gothic melodrama. Jennifer Daniel is very appealing, Clifford Evans is quite intense, a pretty decent finale (originally meant for BRIDES OF DRACULA) and the sets are absolutely stunning. I do wonder; who cleans the castles in the Hammer Vampire films as they always look immaculate. Knew a guy in JR High who had seen all the Hammer Dracula's-much to my chagrin as I had not-and remarked that in DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE, "That castle was spotless!" ***1/2