View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 09:29 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Maybe you're right... I havent seen Commando in a million years either. Maybe it won't be as impressive either. I did enjoy Pred, Im just placing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I think the director loves cab scenes. At least the one in Inferno is good as well.

Commando better than Predator? That's a tough pick. I believe I went to see Predator in theaters thinking it would just be a simple Arnold action movie. The monster element surprised me. Commando is just an awesome straight 80s action movie. I would pick Predator in a contest between the two just because of the series. I love Predator 2 as well. Those two movies are like Alien and Aliens to me. None of the sequels can touch them.

I can't remember if I posted this awesome Predator and Aliens collection here.

Also, this guy made a really good Predator poster. But I want to see both Predator 1 and 2 in a mirrored sort of way. He did that with his Blade Runner 1 and 2 posters.
Those are cool posters. Like I was saying I havent seen Commando since the first time. It's on my re-list. I liked Blade Runner 2048, have to say it wasn't as memorable as the first. What'd ya think of 2048?

Last edited by Sculpt; 11-28-2020 at 05:05 PM.