View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 01:02 AM
Immortal horror fan

People still aren't taking it seriously. I made an early trip to get some supplies. I was in one aisle keeping my distance from someone getting items and another person came up almost behind me. Instead of waiting they said excuse me even though there was a person ahead. We are talking a small aisle. I just went forward out of the whole mess.

The store I went to was all out of disinfectant supplies too.

Second place I went to people were waiting in front of the store just like people would normally at a Black Friday sale. I stood off the side at about half the distance of the length of the store watching them. I heard one of the people cough. But no one seemed to panic. Still asking for it.

People working the stores seemed scared. Some just lying to get away. Some talking and walking. I had to ask a few people before getting to the truth that supplies were out of stock for a few days. Website stocks were incorrect.

For Chinese people it must be terrible having someone say the China virus as some will automatically think if they see a Chinese person that person is at fault even if they have never been to China. Or not a carrier of the virus.

It's really sad that we don't have the leadership to completely shut down now. The longer we wait more people will get infected. You don't have an economy at all without people.

Last edited by ImmortalSlasher; 03-29-2020 at 01:06 AM.