View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 07:42 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Star Wars: Fallen Order.

I wanted to like it.
It looks amazing. The sounds are just right. The musical score is insanely good. The weather effects are really cool and I'm thus far enjoying the storyline.

I'm on the second "world".

Though tbh the game is annoying.

One day I'll get another Shadows of the Empire...One day...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I'm going to try or get Fallen Order when it's cheap. I really don't like paying full price for EA games. I don't think I've ever played a really good EA game. I watched a few gameplay videos and heard good things about Fallen Order though.

I did like Shadows of the Empire on N64. But I believe I rented it either because I didn't have enough money to own it. Or I wasn't sure about the quality of the game back then. I don't think I own it. But I know I own the book and soundtrack.

I might get the mini arcade for the old Star Wars arcade game that includes Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. I saw a leaked image of a larger sitdown version. Not quite the old arcade cockpit but I might be able to look around that since it has the trilogy of games.
Any of you guys play Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith or Jedi Outcast at some point? How does Fallen Order and Shadows of the Empire compare?